A country I'd like to visit

 Well... maybe if you're reading this u don't know me till the date haha, but this time I'm here to tell y'all 'bout what country I would like to visit <3. I'm talking about Spain. Oh God! I wish to travel there so bad with my best friend and roomie: Fran. Let me tell you a little about them haha, they're currently studying fashion design and we both have talked about traveling to Spain more than once, it's like our dream since years ago. It's gorgeous to see pictures of it's places, like so delicate and so colorful, I love it!

One of the things we love the most of Spain, is that so many people there appreciates art and design more than here in Chile. Personally I wish to work for a certain period of my life, or maybe for the rest of it, that would be a dream come true.



In Spain, something that would make me feel comfy it's that in the bigger cities like Barcelona, most of people don't judge you about how you look. And the way people lives and enjoys the city and culture makes my wishes to go bigger and bigger. Other thing that wouldn't be a problem it's the language because they talk in Spanish obviously, so I wouldn't feel the anxiety of talking in a second language, and feeling like I'm pronouncing something wrong.

Of course I do follow people who lives there on social media, even my favorite singer/musician "Arca" lives in Spain and shares with all of us (her fans) the life of a trans woman/ nonbinary latinx artist in Barcelona and the recognizement she receives in her day to day because of doing what she wants to do for the music and performing arts. That inspires me even more to go there, and be who I want to be in my life.



Comentarios

  1. I agree with u about your reasons, travel to spain sounds like a great experience, especially for us!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me too! Spain is my dream place, can u imagine meeting us there?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares