What's my favorite music?

 First of all, I need to say that music is my favorite topic over everything, I can't go through a day without listening to music, or without my headphones. A big part of my social media activity is about my favorite artists or interacting with them <3.

Since I was ten years old I've been a fan of Lady Gaga, and i can't say it's over haha, she's one of my favorite people in the world, considering the artistic character and the woman behind it. She was my favorite artist till I knew about Lana Del Rey, then my obsession grown more and more in this two wonderful women. Literally, obsessed with Lana Del Rey, I cried over many songs of her, even I saw her live  in 2018 and I cried a river hahaha.

In 2019, the things have changed a little, I tried to introduce myself to Arca's music because she worked with Björk (also one of my faves) and created a wonderful piece of art, Utopia. The thing with Arca is that I couldn't get her style at first, so I tried to listen to her music many times and I found it so chaotic, cause it's experimental and I grown up listening to Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey. Well, finally I got the thing with experimental music, that it doesn't have a need to be harmonized or sound nice, it makes you feel so many things at once and you end up loving it as you listen to it more and more.


Paralelly of the pop and experimental music i grew up listening to heavy metal and loud music (before I became a pop music fan) since I was a kid cause my sister used to listen to it, and I meet Poppy in 2015, she was starting her carrer as a cute pop superstar, but over time, she changed her style into goth and started making metal music, something I would never imagine but I love more than everything, like it's cute but it's dark and loud, perfect for me. My music library has so many genres and I knew so many artists in the past years, Jazmin Bean is also one of them, they are so cute but so chaotic, they present themselves as a nonbinary monster, and makes heavy music too, wearing hello kitty things and blood, i love that.


Sooo... finishing, I can say that my style has changed so much and goes along always with the music I listen, it has a big influence in my life and I'm always open to know new artists and enjoy everything about them<3 literally I listen to all genres: Pop, Experimental, Metal, Alternative, Neoperreo, Reggaetón, House, Trap, Hip-Hop, everything that catches the mood haha.

Comentarios

  1. Wow that sounds crazy. Rock sounds great but the rest is unknown to me. Im going to have to look up some of these artists.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. First, Gaga. Second, what good taste. Third, I have been trying to listen to Arca songs, I feel that their aesthetic is too particular, and that I like! Any recommendations to start?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares