my SWEET taste in food

Today I'm gonna talk about food, but I've always been an indecisive person, so I can't talk about my favorite or something, but I can talk about the ones i prefer the most.

First I need to say that I've been vegetarian during the last 6 years, and I don't miss meat at all. I always hated the idea of having to eat meat cause my mother didn't let me be vegetarian cause she was scared of my nutritional balance or something like that haha she didn't understand at the first month but now she does, and most of my friends are going for a vegan or vegetarian diet at the moment.

About a favorite plate or flavor mmm, I do like extra salty, extra sour and extra sweet flavors, but food mmm, I love french fries, sushi (veggie or vegan ofc), pizza, the pastas, and almost every dessert. Oh god haha sometimes i think that i have a problem with candies and desserts cause I can eat A LOT and never get bored 'bout it, and obviously one of the things that I enjoy the most is preparing desserts, pastry is one of my favorite topics.

When I get bored and anxious, baking cookies, doing lemon pie or cute cupcakes helps me so much to be more happy and relaxed after that. It's like my therapy and I strongly believe that it depends so much on the mood, so it kinda forces me to be better, listening to my favorite music and cutting it with my favorite cookie cutters, hmm writing this I'm thinking that maybe i have an obsession with cookie cutters, but baking cookies helps me so I'm not planning to stop doing it.


Finishing this blog u can see a kuromi cake that we did with my sister for my birthday, it was bubblegum flavor and it was as tasty as u can imagine <3 I'm so proud about what we did!



Comentarios

  1. I am not vegan, but I really enjoy that kind of food, if I have the opportunity to try or buy vegan food I do! And just like you I like to bake, be it cakes or cookies <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares